response to client brief

 


explanation of demographics

My audience will be younger generation this is because older generations may not like the popping consistency or the weird sensation the chocolate gives you when you taste it. My audience will be age range between 12 to 24 years old. To make my advertising campaign appealing I might include a slogan or quote that will stick in peoples head as soon as they will think of it or every time they buy or eat the chocolate. An advantage that I have for the audience is that younger generations are the ones that buy more they are always more inclined and interested in spending or trying new things older audiences might not eat chocolate as its too sweet for them, don't like spending money that much, or they want to stick to the chocolate they know. I believe the most challenging thing for this audience would be whether they watch television so I would have to put my advert on social media or billboard. 


conventions 

The conventions of television campaign are:                                                                                              

  • logo of the brand
  • music
  • narrative 
  • voiceover
  • different actors or actresses that promote brands.
the convention for radio adverts:
  • voiceover
  • music
  • actor dialogue
industry requirements

My advertising campaign is being produced for Cadbury they are a worldwide and loved chocolate company millions of people have bought their chocolates and I decided to do a add for crunchy as there hasn't been an advert made for it. Cadbury was produced and found in The Uk, it's a British multi-national confectionary it operates in more than 50 countries. It's mainly known for its dairy milk chocolates, crème egg and many more, therefor making a huge advantage for me to use this institution they are very popular which means it will be easy to advertise for crunchy disadvantage would be people not seeing the ad as not a lot of people and certain age groups don't watch tv anymore. Looking at my target audience and their age groups I must consider different types of advertisement than tv as I want people to buy and see the crunchie advert.

medium

The medium that I am working in is tv and billboards I will produce Cadbury text as I am promoting their chocolate. The genre I think my type of text fits best is Calligraphy.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CASE STUDIES OF ADVERTISING CAMPAIGNS